I don't claim to be an expert but would it be possible to generate this
Project tree from the build system you folks work on?. I know that there is
a possibility that you might have to change the tree structure again (
depending on the convenience etc. ) and the doc could again be out of date
!!!!.

I certainly don't know how to but just a thought.

-pro