simple solution would be to just create a stream interface based driver and
write to it whatever you want to. If you want to actually do some key\secret
exchange, implement some ioctl calls for it....but again, i think you should
do your data manipulation in app layer and then just send that data to the
kernel driver to let it do the transport handling....