Thank you for your explanation.

i understand that i can jst write a driver, however, I just want to
see if there's a way that already exist for developer to call or use
at the app level or library or framework level

so that we can securely transmit data to kernel

Well because I am a newbie for android, I want to study about Android
before I start any editing on the codes.

and this is the topic that came into my mind these days.

Thanks!!