Thanks,Yes, now it can be loaded when the emulator is booted with the
new kernel.
But must I always build the module against my new kernel and boot with
the new kernel to load a new module?
Is it possible to insmod <module>, similar like in Linux to load a
module?
I have tried in emulator's terminal and in shell but keep on getting
the "init module failed, Exec Format Error or init module
failed,operation not permitted" error messages.

Regards,
Perumal