Hi,

I tried enabling the module support and boot the emulator using that
kernel but still getting the same error when insmod a module from the
terminal in emulator.

I also changing the Make file as specified and make the program but
get a long list of errors like "undeclared identifier" and cannnot
find header files and others.

If there anything else I must do, like only need to enable module
support or must enable any other options too?

Thanks in Advance,
Perumal