Hi,

I currently working on a monitoring tool in a form of LKM, which I
want to use to monitor the system calls made and aruguments passed
during the calls.

I can access into the system call table and replace system calls
(using the LKM) but this is only for one system call.

Any idea how to capture parameters passed and monitor the system calls
made by applications?

Regards,
Perumal