Hi all,
I try to explain better,
i use kernel_goldfish_2-6-29 for android emulator,
i enter in menuconfig and select the sd/mmc goldfish driver
with "M" option and compile the kernel.
After i use this command:

$ make modules_install INSTALL_MOD_PATH=./out/target/product/generic/
system

Then i enter in root dir of android source and use this command:

$ make systemimage

but when i boot system in the emulator, i don't find the sd/mmc
module.

where is my error??

Thanks