Hi,

I represent Alcove Technologies, an offshore based IT services
outsourcing company.

We help our worldwide customers with our end-to-end Mobile
Applications solutions services that include;

• Palm OS application development
• iPhone Application development
• Black Berry/RIM development/J2ME
• Symbian Application development
• Windows Mobile development

Along with Mobile applications, we help worldwide organizations with
our Information Technology (IT), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO),
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and HR Services also.

We offer 30-60% cost savings to our customers. We would be glad to
help out; should your organization/ your Clients / Associates/ Friends
require any of our above services...I would like to explore business
collaboration between our two organizations...

I would appreciate your response please.

Mail Sent on behalf of;
Ravi Rao
CEO
Alcove Technologies
401-402, Balaji Residency, Near Hotel Kasani GR
Hitec-city Main Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081, India
Ph: +91 40 6644 5678/79 (office), +91 9393 66 5432 (Hand phone)
email: ravi....@alcovetechnologies.com , web: www.alcovetechnologies.com
LinkedIn Id: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raviraoalcove, Skype:
alcovetechnologies, Twitter: http://twitter.com/alcovetech