Hi,

I'm interested in implementing the Camera support for Android emulator using
webcam. Therefore these days im looking into android emulators source code
for get some information regarding this.

And I'm thinking of using GStreamer for access webcam. But since this is
linux library this wont work for windows system. Is there anything that will
work on both of these platforms. What is the strategy used in the android
emulator to achieve the platform independence?
And can't we use the same thing to make webcam implementation work both on
windows and linux?

Please help if you are aware of these things.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Thisara.