Hi All,

I have a typical scenario to handle here on hid class.

1. I have usb hid class report in userspace.
2. I need to send this usb hid report to the existing 'USB Hid class
driver in the kernel for parsing the report. In usual scenarios the
'USB Hid class driver' registers itself with the USB driver to receive
HID reports.

Part(1) above looks fine since I can have a character  driver to read
USB HID Reports from user space and get it to the kernel.
But, then how do I send this report, like the usb driver, to the USB
HID CLASS DRIVER for parsing.

Please let me know if you can help me out with this.

-Sunil