Hi All,

I've a typical requirement for presenter hid device.

[Diagram below]
=============

        User Space
____________________________

      i/p sub system

      hid class driver
              |----------------- * [Pass hid report
              |                     coming from user space]

         usb driver

My requirments are as follows:
1. In userspace I have hid reports, which needs to be parsed. These
hid reports needs to be sent to android input event manager, via
kernel (strict requirement)

2. Basically once the hid report comes to kernel (via some means,
hiddev interface, char driver interface etc), this needs to be sent to
the hid class driver for parsing

3. Further hid class driver will take care of parsing it and sending
it to user space via i/p subsystem.

In need help to design the module marked * (in the above diagram).

Doubts:

1. What kind of an interface I can have here to get hid reports from
user space.
2. How do I then send this reports to hid class driver for parsing
(register with which module)

-Sunil