Thank you for getting in touch with me!  You are the person I would
most like to talk to.  The reason I want to use your code is because
there is a way to put the Motorola Droid into USB Host mode.  Please
see the following -

http://www.tombom.co.uk/blog/?p=124

I have successfully put my Moto Droid into USB Host Mode and hooked up
a keyboard to it.  Now I am hoping to use your code to be able to put
the DisplayLink driver onto my Android system.  Would you be able to
work with me to be able to make this happen?  Please feel free to
email me directly if you wish.