We are trying to test Android LowMemoryKiller Driver using a sample
test application.

/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/adj 0,1,2,7,14,15

MINFREE module parameter is set from the application.

echo 1536,2048,4096,5120,5632,6144 >/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/
parameters/minfree

The test application is pasted at the end of this mail. (lowmemTest.c)

Expected Behavior: We have set the oom_adj of the lowmemTest.c to 13.
It is expected to get killed when the free memory in the system (as
seen from the putput of free() command is 5120*4*1024 = 20MB .

We are printing the free memoy of the system by invoking free() inside
the lowmemoryTest.c

Observed Behavior:
(1) But the process is not being killed at the 20MB free memory.
(2) This process is getting killed at the free memory close to the
min_free_kbytes (/proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes)

Need Support on these Isssues (Any Patch to kernel)

(1) Is there any patch to the linux 2.6.30 kernel (MM or some other
subsystem) for getting the desired behavior from lowmemorykiller
driver.
(2) We have taken the lowmemory killer for this kernel from android
git, will this work?
(3) Is there any test application available to test the
lowmemorykiller, provided by Google?
(4) Can some provide us clue about improved debugging of this driver?

Please extend help ASAP.

Thanks
Raja