android.git.kernel.org both for the kernel side and the android
userland halves of the interface.

You'll have better luck if you pick a specific existing feature and
research how that works.  If you have some familiarity with linux in
general, just browsing around on an android device's filesystem, it's /
dev files, its kernel config, etc will give you some idea of some
interesting places to look.