Hi Parth

Drivers added by android to the vanila linux kernel can be downloaded, from
android kernel.git. (snapshot mode)

Download android linux kernel , cd drivers/staging/android and you will see
all the android drivers in the folder. (binder, ashmem, alarm, power,
apanic,  etc)

Also download android sdk source code. source.android.com

grep "open_binder", "/dev/ashmem" in the android source code . This will
provide you clue on how android utilizes the drivers.

Also see this ....

*Android Java Code -> JNI Calls -> C Code (This will call open, close on the
android driver nodes /dev/ashmem, /dev/binder etc)*
**
Hope this helps you.

Wishes
Raja