- Download the goldfish kernel from android git.
- Install android sdk on your machine
- /home/raja/Downloads/android-sdk-linux_86/platforms will have a folder
each for avd api versions
- Create avd for api of your choice
- Build goldfish kernel for you ur choice of kernel configuration and place
in folder corresponding to avd's api
- /home/raja/Downloads/android-sdk-linux_86/platforms/android-9/images will
have kernel-qemu, replace with your kernel.