Thanks for your fast response!

I have 2 questions:

* How do I download the goldfish kernel from the android git? I
downloaded a kernel with 'git clone
git://android.git.kernel.org/kernel/common.git',
but this doesn't give me a goldfish_defconfig. So I guess I need to
download something else.

* How to build a goldfish kernel? That works in the same way as any
other linux kernel? (Starting from the goldfish_defconfig?)