Hi all,

I can't seem to find what git commit corresponds to this release.  It
seems as though changes to the android kernel are on-going, and then
manufacturers take a snapshot at some point but this is not well
documented.

I found the motorola opensource page for the droid, but the last git
link specified was 2.1:
https://opensource.motorola.com/sf/sfmain/do/viewProject/projects.droid

Does anyone know how I can find the git commit for 2.2.1 FRG83D? The
kernel is 2.6.32.9-g68eeef5, android-build@apa26 #1.  Also, if someone
could explain what g68eeef5 means, maybe that could help me find
future releases.  It doesn't seem to be a git hash of the kernel code,
though that would have been super helpful.

Thanks!
George