Hi

I have been successful using adb to debug my kernel work on a new driver,
however, adb server and daemon seem to have some problems where they don't
detect the device connect with the USB cable anymore. I can fastboot boot my
kernel to this device but can't do "adb devices" and get a valid device ID.
Only " daemon not running. starting it now", daemon started successfully",
"error: device not found".

Did anyone have this problem? I have used different cables and reboot into
fastboot many time after taking our the battery, etc. nothing works. Anyone
have an idea? (other than making changes to use KGDB) thanks.

/mpd