I've tried my ubuntu kernel upgrade from 2.6.28 to 2.6.38-rc in which
existing PN544 Driver, but apparently still fail.

What can you advice on how to upgrade ubuntu kernel because I've tried
like the way that given by the following llink:
http://dyfrig-violent.blogspot.com/2010/04/upgrade-kernel-ubuntu-904.html

there are some things I want to ask is:
1. To upgrade the linux kernel ubuntu especially what can be done with
VMware, because the operating system Linux root I try in VMware.
2. Driver/nfc/pn544.c how to use, because after I compile it still
much error

Anyone can give an explanation?

Regarding the match or not it is asked in this group, it seems
appropriate ..., because I asked was it associated with the Android
Linux kernel. My focus really is how to access the secure element on
the android who already have the NFC system? anyone know?