Thank you mr. Dharam Khumar, about your statement:
"If you have an Android system, with the NFC, then you May not access
the
secure element from the Android Apps Because the frameworks of Android
for
all the possible use-cases is not yet complete. (right now, only p2p
communication and Tags-read/write has been done). Card-emulation using
NFC (the which requires Secure element acces) has not been done yet on
the Android.

When I Went through pn544.c, it Seems to have very limited capability
and
Things Are most of the handheld by NFC and NFC-chip firmware-libraries
provided by NXP. "

currently we use the Nexus S and ACR122 who already support the NFC,
with the pn544.c what can I do? there may be a lack of guidance from
you.?

for now we really need a p2p communication systems and Tags-read/
write, there is a reference to this?

I wait for an answer from you. For their help and cooperation I thank
you