Well the first thing you did that I would not is to flash this new image
without knowing if it works. You would be better advised to do a boot
(fastboot boot boot.img) with this new image first. You may need to convert
the uImage file for fastboot boot.img if zImage does not boot.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Jack Skellington <dreamyisdre...@gmail.com