Thanks evrybody for your responses

Stephen > I'll take a look at it. Is it the same patch that was used
for yaffs2 in TaintDroid? What you were working on seems interesting.
What I intend to do is information flow control. Does the version of
SELinux that you use depends on LSM hooks? Is there a link to your
project or its wiki?

Name Less, the Jedi > What do you mean by f.ex? I downloaded the
unyaffs tool but it doesn't work. But you give me a first clue so I'm
gonna find an unyaffs-like tool.

I thought about an other way: instead of yaffs2 image how about
building an ext4 img directly? It seems like the yaffs2 img are built
by the mkyaffs2image command. So maybe I can replace it with
make_ext4fs.

I'll catch you up if I succeed