On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 01:07 -0700, andria wrote:
> Thanks evrybody for your responses
>
> Stephen > I'll take a look at it. Is it the same patch that was used
> for yaffs2 in TaintDroid?

No, upstream yaffs2 added native support for extended attributes last
year. You can just clone the upstream yaffs2 repository and patch it
into your kernel.  If you want new files to automatically have security
attributes set upon creation, you also need the patch I posted to the
yaffs mailing list.

Git repo:
git clone git://www.aleph1.co.uk/yaffs2

Mailing list:

>  What you were working on seems interesting.
> What I intend to do is information flow control. Does the version of
> SELinux that you use depends on LSM hooks?

Truly enforcing information flow control requires mandatory access
controls in the kernel.
Yes, it depends on LSM hooks (but both LSM and SELinux are part of the
mainline kernel, so it just requires enabling the requisite kernel
configuration options and rebuilding).

>  Is there a link to your
> project or its wiki?

Not yet; it is still in the early stages.