Hi CVS,

Thanks for your response.

For non working case [w/o USB] the device is completely suspend.

I should wake-up in two situations
1. Connect USB, move the device near to EAR it's wake-up...and continue
again
2. When call is disconnected by another end. device comes with home-screen.

In non-working case i didn't get any IRQ from p-sensor.

Please let me know if u have any concerns.

Regards,
Jagan.