I was able to get a running kernel with the f_accessory.c/h files,
along with some of the new gadget stuff, on my phone today.  adb over
usb still works, which is a good sign!  Using dmesg, it appears that
the phone sees the gadget ADK board when it's plugged in.  The DemoKit
application doesn't seem to detect it, however.  Any ideas on how to
progress from here?

Adam Wolf