Yes.  I have a Google ADK board, and an original Motorola Droid.  I was able
to patch userland to claim it supported the board, and install the demo apk,
and then I was also able to bring in a lot of the new drivers/usb/gadget
code to the omap kernel, including f_accessory.c, and successfully compile
and copy that over to my phone.  I was able to confirm that my kernel was
running.  Also, adb over usb kept working, so I know my patching didn't
completely obliterate USB on the device.  That makes me relatively
optimistic that I or someone can backport these kernel patches to the droid
kernel, but I'm a little stuck at this point as how to debug kernel patches.

Adam Wolf