Hello All,

I have this situation in my system where the android kernel suspend
procedure fails due to below sequence:

1. suspend invoked by the android
2. All user space processses get freezed including my android
userspace deamon process-X which has wifi userspace component
3. Wifi suspend driver gets trigerred; But this in has to call a
routine in userspace process-X (to suspend userspace Wifi component)
which is already freezed and this call (sync call) times out after
some time(10 ms)

This basically fails the suspend procedure for the Wifi driver. A
possible solution I feel is that the userspace  process-X doesnot get
freezed unless the Wifi driver suspends itself successfully (including
suspending the userspace Wifi component)

Is this possible & if not how can I handle such a situation?

Regards,
Sunil