Hi Sunil,

Think you might have already resolved the issue stated above.  I have just
started to work on Power management side for one of the devices for Android
and joined this group.Came across this while i was browsing reagarding the
suspend flow for Android devices.
w.r.t to "1) Freezing Tasks [enter_state() calls suspend_prepare() which
calls > suspend_freeze_processes()] "
I understand that Freezing Tasks is called in suspend_prepare() but if i am
right before this happens we have call to "pm_notifier_call_chain()"  which
will call suspend/resume handlers mapped/registered via pm_notifier for the
"PM_SUSPEND_PREPARE" where in the message to the userspace wifi daemon can
be done before the user spcae process gets freezed.

Is this what happend or was there some other solution to this problem.Can
you please share your findings.

Thanks and Regards,
Raji