Pradeep I'll check

Thanks - Mitesh
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
From: Pratik Prajapati <pratik.prajap...@gmail.com>
Sender: android-kernel@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:26:59
To: <android-kernel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [android-kernel] Re: chmod 777 <file> not working with init.rc

Hi Maddy,

I understand its part of ramdisk. I'm not changing init.rc on the device.
I'm changing init.rc in my build environment. So that it gets reflected to
the system when I flash the images. After flashing the images I can see my
changes in init.rc, but chmod command is not doing its job. I'm running
android 2.1

Any inputs?

--
Regards,