Hi Y'all,

I added the ram console as a platform device in my board file as below
(where the start address is the physical address of SDRAM on chip ):-

struct resource ram_res[] = {
        {
                .start = 0x8ff00000,
                .end = 0x8fffffff,
                .flags = IORESOURCE_MEM,
        },
};

struct platform_device ram_console_dev = {
        .name = "ram_console",
        .id = -1,
        .num_resources = ARRAY_SIZE(ram_res),
        .resource = ram_res,
};

The ram console is initialized and I see /proc/last_kmsg holding the
kernel log for the previous boot session.

Now I would like to start ram console early and when I configure it as
such using 'make menuconfig', it asks for "Android Ram console virtual
address".

Can anyone tell me how one can pass the virtual address of the
physical memory at config time??

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
KT