Dear KT,

 How do you take the start and end address , is it your ram start and
ram end address as per your mem map.

This ram_console_dev structure , where you added so it is
initialized.I added in board file .

But i am getting the error like: ram_console: failed to claim resource
0

Can you please help me to know if any other modification is required.

Regards
Mac