Chuck,

Sorry this is a little late, you may already have the answer.

I think the touchscreen in this monitor is supported by the hid-quanta
driver.  This driver is usually disabled by default in the android
kernel.  I have used the hid-quanta driver with a HP L2105tm monitor,
but it must be compiled into the kernel (or built as a module).  At
least with Motorola handsets, you must make a few tweaks to the driver
to swap X and Y.  Note: this was done on gingerbread, I'm trying to
get it working on ics.

Kenny