I have built a custom kernel ( 2.6.32.9 ) for an Android device that
enables connecting and communicating with serial devices. I have been using
this kernel for sometime with the FTDI_SIO driver enabled but recently I
have received a new piece of hardware that requires the cp210x driver. When
I connect the device it is continually re-enumerating. Watching the udev
events is a continuous stream of adds and removes. Anybody have any
thoughts on what might be going on here? I have tested the device on my x86
box and it works fine and other FTDI based devices work on the Android
device.

Thanks Todd