I have a qualacoms's dragonboard APQ8060 board. when i build it says
the TARGET_PRODUCT is 'msm8660_surf'.
i would like to communicate with the irq and the i2c lines of the
sensors part.
i just tried to find out which files are used by this
board(tartet_product), so i used some 'printk' statements in the files
and tried to fastboot the board using the obtained "boot.img". The
files where I used the printk are:
 board-msm8x60.c, board-qt8660.c and devices-msm8x60.c( are in 'kernel/
arch/arm/mach-msm/')
After I fastboot the board, I don't see any of my printk messages
printed
in the log.
Am I using the right files for this board ? if it is wrong can anyone
suggest me the right files ?

Thanks