Hi All,

I have Pandaboard ES working with compiled Android source code with
pre-built Android linux kernel. But now i have downloaded Android
linux kernel 3.0 source code and it gives me errors regarding PVR
driver is not stable in "bridged_pvr_bridge.c".

Error msg was like : "(Error): BridgedDispatchKM: Initialisation
failed.  Driver unusable".

Anyone has idea for this error ? These error are continuously printed
on tera tern and kernel is not able to boot.

Actually i am looking for Android linux kernel source code which is
compatible with Android AOSP project for PandaBoarrd ES.
I am downloading code from "$git clone
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap.git
and $git checkout origin/android-omap-panda-3.0".

Can anyone pls suggest that i am using correct code OR there is some
another branch/ link for Android linux kernel source code for Android
AOSP ?

- Chirag