Hi, thanks for reply, but I need to create my own mkbootimg binary, because
my bootloader doesn't support android's boot.img layout. My bootloader
supports standart linux zImage with initramfs, so I need to write mkbootimg
binary, which will merge zImage with android's ramdisk(initramfs) in kernel
style, so I need to understand how kernel's build system do this merge.