Hi, I wanna pack android's ramdisk into zImage without using kernel's build
system. I know that in kernel sources /sripts/gen_initramfs_list.sh will
generate list of files for initramfs and /usr/gen_init_cpio will create
cpio archive (packed initramfs files, i think that it is same like cpio
binary in android_platform/system/core/cpio) and somehow this cpio is
merged with kernel binary by kernel's build system. Could somebody guide me
how to merge ramdisk image with zImage manually (by manually I mean that I
will write C utility for doing this process)