Hello,

 I'm developing an Android app that connects to any Bluetooth-enabled phone
and manages the calls on it (Answering, rejecting, re-dialing..etc) from
Android. I was able to achieve that part using Bluecove library and AT
Commands. However, I still have the voice routing problem; which is routing
the voice from the connected phone to Android. I want the voice of the
phone to be routed and heard from the Android. I know that android has SCO
channel for such thing but only for transmitting the voice out to a headset
(Source role)! Anyway, this post "
http://askubuntu.com/questions/2573/can-i-use-my-computer-as-an-a2dp-receiver";
gave me the way to enable the Sink role in Android by configuring
"/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf". So, currently the voice is sent to Android but
android doesn't display it. Therefore, is there any away for android to
switch the audio input from the internal sound card to the incoming voice?
Is there any other approach to route the voice?

I would appreciate any feedback on this issue

Thanks,
- Mo