On Monday, July 30, 2012 9:05:32 PM UTC+1, mjabdelhadi wrote:
> Hello,
>

>  I'm developing an Android app that connects to any Bluetooth-enabled phone
> and manages the calls on it (Answering, rejecting, re-dialing..etc) from
> Android. I was able to achieve that part using Bluecove library and AT
> Commands. However, I still have the voice routing problem; which is routing
> the voice from the connected phone to Android. I want the voice of the phone
> to be routed and heard from the Android. I know that android has SCO channel
> for such thing but only for transmitting the voice out to a headset (Source
> role)! Anyway, this post
> "http://askubuntu.com/questions/2573/can-i-use-my-computer-as-an-a2dp-receiver";
>  gave me the way to enable the Sink role in Android by configuring
> "/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf". So, currently the voice is sent to Android but
> android doesn't display it. Therefore, is there any away for android to
> switch the audio input from the internal sound card to the incoming voice? Is
> there any other approach to route the voice?
>

> I would appreciate any feedback on this issue
>

> Thanks,
> - Mo

Hi,

I have tried (and continue) to do the same for some time - routing audio via
bluetooth to my android device.
Are you sure audio is being sent to the device? Have you managed to pair and
establish an a2dp connection?
If so, how did you do it (both from the Android (sink) and from the other
device (source))?

It seems to me that simply mod of audio.conf isn't enough... much the same
happens in a linux pc: in order to receive audio via a2dp, you must enable the
bluetooth funcionality, but also load the proper bluetooth modules to
pulseaudio (for instance) and set a loopback stream...