Good to know someone shares the problem. I posted on pretty much all the
mailng list I know, without any "me too" effect.
I have not fixed this issue yet. I know it is related to USB host driver
(ehci-omap.c) because USB mass storage - panda being the host, usb stick
being the device - also has transfer issue (Write). An interrupt is not
fired properly in TX,  RX is fine. I will resume my investigation not
before the end of october.

Post in here if you make any progress in the meantime.

Thanks,
Emeric