Hi,

I run AOSP-4.0.4 on a pandaboard rev A3. I got linux kernel from
remotes/android-omap/android-omap-panda-3.0 branch, 52f4764 commit
"Revert gpu: pvr: Revert to 1.8@550175".

With this software:
1. Ethernet bandwidth is very low, barely usable for file transfers.
TX gets stuck, I measured 20KBps. RX is quite slow too.
2. USB storage on USB host port suffers same limitations. I measured
~100KBps.

Problem is known though, fedora- and ubuntu guys saw it:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.arm/1266
https://bugs.launchpad.net/linux-linaro/+bug/709245

My kernel embeds Ming Lei's barrier patch in ehci-q.c:
  usb: ehci: make HC see up-to-date qh/qtd descriptor ASAP
and Will Deacon's ARM errata CONFIG_PL310_ERRATA_769419:
  ARM: 7161/1: errata: no automatic store buffer drain
I checked that asm on this latter commit is fine (dsb instr.).

Still above bugs are still present. For fedora and ubuntu guys though,
above fixes have solved the problem.
I am reluctant to change my (entire) kernel because everything else
that I need works fine. I am in a maturation phase, not in a
development phase anymore.

Does anyone experience that on pandaboard and aosp?
Did you find any workaround?

I have been on this bug for 4 weeks now. I am kind of desperate right
now.