Thanks Glenn for suggestion.

But unfortunately it dint work.

*Issue must be related to USB host driver (ehci-omap.c) because USB mass
storage - panda being the host, usb stick being the device - also has
transfer issue (Write). An interrupt is not fired properly in TX,  RX is
fine.*

Some analysis here,

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!search/android$20$2B$20disable$20CPU$20idle/pandaboard/f45T_Q9a2R0/7QMSssJfUrgJ
still searching for way to enable interrupt for writing to ethernet as the
interrupt for read works well....

BR