As we all know the Goldfish emulator currently runs only on 2.6.x kernel
and the 3.4 version that currently in Google's git repository is not
working, so to fill that gap I've started a project in github to patch
mainline Linux Kernel with the Goldfish emulator code to enable it to run
on different kernel versions, I manage to migrate different versions of the
kernel up to the latest 3.7.4 code. The migration that I'm embarking on is
for the ARM platform not x86 and I've tested the kernel with different
version of JellyBean compiled from the repo. The different kernel versions
that I've checked in are - 2.6.30.4, 2.6.38.8, 2.6.39.1, 3.0.1, 3.3.1,
3.5.4 and 3.7.4

The compiler that I've used to compiled the kernel is the one provided in
the Android Jellybean code (4.4.3). The emulator was able to bootup and run
the framework but I've done minimum testing - browsing, app installation
and different build in apps. Mouse is working fine except for 3.x versions
as they are not working properly but still usable while keyboard is
finicky.

The code can be found in https://github.com/nanikjava/androidgoldfish

Cheers