Mark,

On Monday, January 28, 2013 3:08:19 AM UTC+11, mark gross wrote:

> So, what is busted with 3.4.

I've documented my finding for 3.4 in the wiki page -->
https://github.com/nanikjava/androidgoldfish/wiki/Migration-Experience

> And why did you choose odd looking stable versions to use?

No particular reason it was just something that I grab it off from Kernel,
as it was an experiment that I was doing personally. However, it's a
trivial job to move the code to the stable version as I have gone through
the process of migrating the code.