Hi,
I am working on android TV box which has only a HDMI output. Because TV is
always in landscape mode. If the apps can support landscape mode, it's
fine. But some app only work in portrait mode. When this kind of portrait
app running, its content will rotate 90 degree. It's hard to look by user.
Is there any way to show portrait app on TV vertically? Maybe the content
may be reduced but it look better. I am searching for a lot of forum but
still not find a solution yet. I think that it will be a popular question
while more and more android OTT box comes out.

I have tried our OTT box as Wi-Fi display sink. The portrait app from Wi-Fi
display source can display on the OTT box vertically. But it seems to be an
external display not a primary display.

Thanks.