Lin Baiyu,

I wouldn't try to force anything. It is better to have the app redesigned
to support landscape mode. If you decide to do anything and the app is
sideloaded, you should warn the user that it does not support landscape
mode, but allow the user to continue using the app if he/she so desires. If
you want to use Google Play Store you need to configure the feature set of
your device to indicate it only supports landscape mode so that when the
user uses your device it filters out those portrait only mode apps.

Michael Robbeloth