Thanks Kolja! I think I should work with real device instead of the
emulator at the beginning. I'm heading the wrong way with the emulator.
Thanks for your directions, I'm going to hack the modem interface in the
kernel. But BTW, do you know the reason vendors abandoned AT commands by
serial device? Is that because the rate is not high enough for modern modem
devices that supports 3G, 4G communication or for the security issues?