I have been trying to install my own kernel and platform image for this
phone. I would like to know what is the kernel I need to clone and the
platform image for this phone. I was able to generate the zImage for the
tuna_defconfig, but I am not really sure what branch or tag I need to work
with, nor I know the platform image I need to use

Also I would like to know if the kernel for Nexus S 4G is V4L2 enabled.

I would appreciate any help with this technical issue

Thank you

Eric Echeverri
System Integrator
University of Michigan