Hi Mark,

thank you for the reply and no you shouldn't keep your mouth shut, I
appreciate every discussion because I'am really stuck with this.

I've thought about this myself and actually think that you are right, it's
proppably not a "problem" but an securtiy enhancement. But this is security
I would like to disable.

I've also digged as far as I can in SElinux and tried to understand whats
happening there. But the reason why I think, that if this is because of the
SElinux implementation it could Bug, is when I set SElinux to "permissive"
("setenforce 0") it still does not work.

It also could involve Mount Namespaces (another Security Feature) but every
documentation says that "/" is mounted as shared and remounted as slaved
only for each forked Dalvik-Process and ADB is no Dalvik-Child.

thx z.c